Thursday, February 6, 2014

HOT looks from BCBG at NY Fashion Week

Today was the first day of Mercedes Benz fashion week, and one of my favorite label,s BCBG, showed an incredible collection. I have always been a fan of the luxe-bohemian design house because my fashion sensibility seems to mesh so well with theirs. The neutral pallette with pops of color, interesting hem-lines, color-blocking, and texture are always on point. Today was no exception, although I was not blown away, there are definitely some pieces that I would die over. The coats are amazing and I have to say that I love the textures and hemlines that were displayed. I wish there had been some cocktail dresses, and just a bit more sex appeal.  Check out the highlights below and let me know your thoughts. In the words of Max Azria:  Be simple. Be cool.

Aplomb













No comments:

Post a Comment