Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sexy fit and flare dress worn by Solange Knowles

Normally, I am a girl who likes to rock sexy, form fitting clothes for nights out, but since I have hit my 30's I like to wear things that are a bit more refined. I spotted this picture of Solange Knowles at one of the fashion week parties wearing this beautiful $750 dress by Carven,  Normally shiny green fabric would be a no for me, but Solange wears it well, off setting it with pink shoes. I love the off the shoulder look, it shows just enough skin to be sexy without being over the top. If you are like me and like to stick with neutral colored dresses, you will love the version of this dress that I found on asos.com for only $27!! I will definitely try a fit and flare dress for my next girls night out.

Aplomb


$27 asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment