Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A new type of short for spring

As a thirty something woman I have struggled finding appropriate looking shorts for the spring and summer months. I am normally a size 6 and I do have a little junk in the trunk, so finding shorts has been a struggle. Either they are too short and tight or they are too loose and baggy. I don't want to look like a teenager when I wear shorts, I want to look sexy and chic without being too hoochie. There's a new type of short that I have been eyeing, it's loose but not too loose, and can be worn either long or short. I don't know if they have an official name, I've seen them called culottes, boyfriend shorts, and walking shorts. Whatever the case they are not daisy dukes and they are exactly the kind of short I wouldn't mind wearing! Here are some high and low options that I found online. What do you think of this trend??


Aplomb

$68 topshop.com
$140 topshop.com
$64 topshop.com
$120 thedreslyn.com


$141 thedreslyn.com


$285 thedreslyn.com

$205 thedreslyn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment