Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sexy jumpsuits for spring/summer

For the longest time I have had an obsession with rompers and jumpsuits. It stems from the fact that slipping on a sexy one piece outfit makes getting dressed sooooo much easier. All you need is a killer pair of heels and cute bag and you're out the door! I know some women steer clear of jumpsuits because going to the bathroom can be tricky. However, I own a few one piece outfits and I have never had a huge problem with this. I've rounded up some of the sexiest ones that I could find online, and there were lots!! Will you be wearing a jumpsuit this spring??

Aplomb

$136 revolveclothing.com

$327 revolveclothing.com

$240 nastygal.com


$70 zara.com


$60 zara.com



$109 bebe.com
$118 Bcbgeneration.com

Jason Wu $795 kirnazabete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment