Monday, March 31, 2014

Cute, versatile designer dress for spring

Ok, so I don't normally covet this particular designer but this dress is sooo perfect! It's by Maison Martin Margiela and it's on sale for $248 on far fetch.com, link below. I could see myself rocking this for so many occasions, a graduation, brunch, girls night out, and the list goes on. This dress works well with a ton of different accessories, and the fit looks so flattering. It is a little more than I would normally spend on one item, but I think it's versatility warrants the higher price tag. I could get a lot of wear out of this piece!! Here's the link for purchase: http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/maison-martin-margiela-drape-dress-item-10190109.aspx.

Ps. This site is awesome!

Aplomb




No comments:

Post a Comment