Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tips for buying swimwear online

As the temps in Dallas continue to warm (expecting 80 degrees today), I felt inspired to start looking ahead to summer and finding the perfect swimsuit. It can sometimes be tricky shopping for swimsuits online, so make sure that the store you order from accepts returns, and that you order two sizes. You can send the one back that doesn't fit. Also, since generally we don't select swimsuits based on bust size, make sure the bust is adjustable. If you've got some junk in the trunk or even if you don't, I think high waist bottoms are a sure bet. They look classic and they can hide potential trouble spots like that stubborn muffin top. Celebs everywhere are wearing them and they don't cost a fortune. I've found that topshop and riverisland have great selections, just order a size up because they tend to run small (as most European clothing tends to do). I've rounded up some of the hottest styles I could find on the web with most price tags under $100! I'm so excited for the spring/ summer season which tends to run together in Dallas, so I need to be ordering something soon. What swimwear trend will you be wearing this summer?


$68 nastygal.com


$106 revolveclothing.com


$190 revolveclothing.com

$138 nastygal.com This is my favorite and has an adjustable tie in the back

$72 topshop.com

$68 topshop.com

$55 asos.com
$68 riverisland.com

 
$68 riverisland.com





No comments:

Post a Comment